May 05, 2014

Mini-break mini-post

I enjoyed a beautiful little holiday at the very southern tip of the Gold Coast with my husband last week to celebrate our second anniversary, and it was perfect. Very relaxing, very chilled, very little mobile phone or social media use. Perfect.

A stroll around Coolangatta which ended up with me sending us in the wrong direction. Ooops! My knees were SO sore. 

Afternoon drinks and a relax at the Coolangatta Surf Lifesaving Club, looking north to Surfers Paradise.

Taking an elevator selfie, I managed to sneak in the front of his shoulder and the back of his head. 

Doing Dreamworld as adults was kinda fun (until The Claw turned my stomach to mush) and it was cute waiting in ride lines with him, getting nervous and excited!

The drive home warranted two EXCELLENT coffees from Kirra cafe, Kirramisu and got us through to Brisbane, where we stopped and rode the CityCat into Southbank for old times' sake! We do miss living in Brisbane, but we don't miss Brisbane prices! 

There you have it. Our very non-photographed four-day, three-night getaway to Coolangatta. Now to start planning for the BIG holiday, the Pacific cruise - only a week until departure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated.
I reserve the right to remove any mean-spirited or overly self-promotional comments posted, unless of course you're promoting cake... and you want to give me cake...