July 16, 2014

Workout Wardrobe

It's been quite a while since I shared some of my work wardrobe photos (see here) and I've stocked up on new pieces since then, so it's time to share a couple of them!

Remember, I don't work in a corporate environment, or a classic women's fashion retail store - I manage a lovely little women's activewear store, so my work wardrobe will most likely be very different to yours. (And often, I'm jealous of you fabulous fancy-frock wearers. Except when I'm sleepy and cold and get to wear tracksuit pants and sneakers to work. Cosy!)

I just bought these beautifully soft cotton navy Trinity casual pants, and teamed them with a long-sleeve red tee from last Winter's collection, a Summery print scarf and navy flats.

Lorna Jane casual full-length pants and long-sleeve tee; Sussan scarf; Trenery flats

I tried the same pants a few days later (and oh my gosh, these washed up so beautifully and only got softer!) with a more nautical twist - a stripe tee and classic white sneakers.

Lorna Jane casual full-length pants, tank and long-sleeve tee; Converse sneakers

This turquoise jacket was a favourite from the minute I unpacked it instore! While I've worn it with black, white and pink on different occasions, it was a bit fun to pair it with neon orange.

Lorna Jane tights, tank and jacket; Witchery flats

Notice something fab about that last photo (apart from the fact that I washed my hair)? I have a new phone cover! My lovely LOVELY husband surprised me with a new iPhone 5 and iPad Air last week, and I have been loving them! Faster photo-taking, sleeker design, and the opportunity to buy new gadget accessories? Yes please!

The Dairy iPhone 5 cover - Thanks so much to Cam and the great Dairy team for the fantastic service, and for honouring my very-expired gift voucher!

This super-pretty watercolour pineapple design is the brainchild of Britt Laspina, a gorgeous Brisbane-based artist and designer whose prints can be found on every thing from phone cases to high-end fashion. I love that the pineapples aren't in-your-face bold, but are still sweet and eyecatching! Also, please know that The Dairy has possibly the best customer service I've ever received from an online store. The best. They are not paying me to say this, in fact, I'd be surprised if Cam even remembers me, he was just so genuinely helpful that I'm sure he's like that day in, day out. But seriously, if you need some sort of tech accessory, give this great little Aussie company your business, you won't be sorry. 


Quite clearly I am now saving for these divine Britt Laspina cushions.

Do you wear workout clothes outside of the gym? How do you dress yours up a little?

20 comments:

  1. Love the style posts of your darling...& that phone case is perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous and I just love that phone case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks! Sounds like a lovely job,too.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Husband you have! I think workout clothes do have a place outside of the gym or workplace (in your case). I've just recently posted an entry on my blog about it...apparently the opposite sex find it alluring! You have a very cute wardrobe! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, I love those pants! I had trouble figuring out which ones they were though.

    I loved the new phone case photo but my favourite? That big beaming smile!

    Thank you for joining the Wardrobe Wednesday Glam Squad! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it great to go to work in clothes that are comfy. I don't do workout wear as such but I wear a lot of tshirt dresses and leggings, for the comfort and easy breastfeeding access. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katy!

    I found you through the Random Wednesday linkup party! I just love that phone case! I've followed you on most of your social media accounts so hopefully I can see some more of your cute posts :)

    I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow along too :)
    www.happilyhowards.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great casual looks Katy - love that turquoise jacket! x K

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! I don't wear gym clothes outside of my workout. Oh, wait that's a lie...I have a great pair of New Balance pants I have worn a few different ways. I love you merging your wardrobes. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I wasn't a teacher, I think I'd need your job so I could wear those adorable, comfy clothes! Thanks for linking up with Tucker Up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummmm all the time! I live in workout clothes...goes with the job I guess. It's so good how more and more labels are working on that "from the gym to coffee" kinda look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey guys you sharing nice workout wardrobe.I also love workout wardrobe and if you looking same inform please go workout shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally adore your workout wardrobe. This post was very inspirational for me. Actually too want to learn yoga and think that nothing can motivate me to start practicing that rather than a cool and trendy pair of designer workout gear. Will surely buy patterned ones from some online store.

    ReplyDelete
  16. خصومات الان وباقل الاسعهار الممكن التى لا احد يوم بتقديمة الان منمكافحة حشرات المتخصص فى كافة انواع القضاء على العديد من الحشرات الان فى مصر , كما اننا نقدم شركة مكافحة حشرات الان وعلى اعلى مستوى ممكن

    ReplyDelete
  17. يمكنكم الان الحصول على العديد من العرو ض المختلفة التى لا احد يقدمة الان , وبالق الاسعار الممكن الان فى مصر من شركة تصميم مواقع التى لا احد يقدمة الان فى كافة المحفظات الان , الممكن ابلان فى مضصر من شركة تسويق الكتروني التى نقدمة الان فى مصر

    ReplyDelete

  18. تعرف الان على افضل المميزات الرئعة الان على اعلى مستوى ممكن من
    رقم كاريير التى نقدمة الان على اعلى مستوى ممكن وباقل الاسعار المختلةف التى لا احد يقوم بتقديمة الان من رقم كاريير الان فى مصر

    ReplyDelete
  19. شركة تسليك مجاري بالمدينة المنورة

    يعاني الكثير من الأشخاص من مشكلة انسداد مواسير المجاري وتسعى دائماً للبحث عن أفضل الحلول المناسبة لحل المشكلة وبالأخص في فصل الشتاء يزداد الأمر سوء ونواجه الكثير من المشاكل من انسداد مواسير المجاري، وأيضاً تواجد الكثير من الحشرات التي تقوم بنقل الأمراض والأوبئة الفيروسية، ونحن في غنى عن كل ذلك، فنحن في شركة تسليك مجاري بالمدينة المنورة نوفر لعملائنا الكرام أفضل الحلول التي يتم من خلالها تسليك المجاري بصفة مستمرة، وذلك من خلال فريق عمل متميز خاص بالشركة والتي يتم تدربيه على استخدام أحدث أنواع الأجهزة التي تقوم بدورها في تسليك المجاري بأحجامها المختلفة بأعلى مستوى من الكفاءة والدقة.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated.
I reserve the right to remove any mean-spirited or overly self-promotional comments posted, unless of course you're promoting cake... and you want to give me cake...