July 01, 2016

Sunshine Coast Cafe - Bohemian Bungalow, Eumundi

A recent birthday celebration for my aunt had the extended family coming from across the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane to one of my favourite Coast towns, Eumundi for a long leisurely lunch together. Some of these uncles and aunts hadn't seen me since I was a teen, so I had a lot of fun surprising them!



Bohemian Bungalow has become quite the institution already, with a famous Sunday session featuring an ever-changing roster of bands, duos and single artists from 2pm to wind down your weekend; and a gorgeously eclectic decor which will have you going for a stroll around the restaurant to check out their treasures.

I wore a favourite Passion Q split-sleeve dress from Whitehaven Emporium - these guys do the best boho-style prints ever - with Spendless Shoes Wisdom boots, an old French Connection belt and tassel necklace from Whitehaven Emporium. 


Such a cute and colourful place to catch up with friends or family


How adorable is my dad here, catching up with his nieces. He's the cutest guy around. #biased

Even high above the kitchen, there are little vignettes to find - this race of handpainted horses was so quirky.

I know a certain BFF of mine who would've liked me to snaffle some of those antique biscuit and cake tins.

What's a birthday creme brulee without a scoop of vanilla bean icecream and a candle?

We had such a lovely lunch here, the birthday girl has even popped back a few more times since then to enjoy the atmosphere.

Do you like your cafes quirky and unique? Any other eclectic places in South East Queensland worth a try?






1 comment:

  1. Love the printed dress you wore - what a nice piece! :) Seems like a great little cafe to eat at too :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated.
I reserve the right to remove any mean-spirited or overly self-promotional comments posted, unless of course you're promoting cake... and you want to give me cake...