April 15, 2014

Fox in Flats Hair Dare: round 2

I do love a good dare. Not the kind involving risque behaviour at a Hen's Night, but a good Style Dare. I need style dares occasionally to get out out of a rut, to try something new, and to see what everyone else is
up to!

Not my best work last year

Enter the awesome Fox in Flats Hair Dare! Last year, I only managed to style my hair differently for five days before I resorted to my staple hairstyle, the ponytail. This year I'm determined to nail it, with a little pre-planning, a bunch of hair accessories, and my new favourite hairstyling tool... my new GHD Wonderland Straightener.


For my baby-fine poker-straight hair, straighteners have always been slightly unnecessary, and because my hair doesn't love to hold a curl, it can be pointless me trying to fancy it up with heated hair styling tools. 

I am standing here before you this morning however, to proclaim that this time, it'll be different. I am going to get this Hair Dare done, and I will provide you with photographic evidence on the way, as well as a blog post next week showing all the hairstyles I tried (both the successful and not-so-successful)!


If you're interested in playing along, you can join in on Facebook, Instagram or your blog, sharing your hairstyle selfies with the hashtag #foxinflatshairdare.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated.
I reserve the right to remove any mean-spirited or overly self-promotional comments posted, unless of course you're promoting cake... and you want to give me cake...